The contest for livery design of the first Panthera is CLOSED!
Pipistrel would like to thank everybody for the amazing participation - all together we receiver over 160 complete entires in well over 200 mails!
Due to large numbers of high-quality designs, it will take us several days to process and evaluate all the entires, so we kindly ask you for patience while our judges prepare the results for publishing.
All the entries will be published in a gallery on the Pipistrel Facebook page, where you will be able to vote for your personal favourite and comment on the entires.
The final results will be published here and on the Facebook page simultaneously.
19. 12. 2011
The contest for livery design of the first Panthera
is unveiling the Contest for the exterior (livery) design of the first
Panthera, which will be presented on major airshows and media around the
World in 2012. We wish for a livery, which will enhance Panthera's
lines and unique characteristics: - Luxury
- Efficiency / Environmental friendliness
- More information on Panthera can be found at www.panthera-aircraft.com.
- Contributing authors need to observe the following: - Upper aircraft surfaces, that are exposed to direct sunlight
(apart from the engine covers in front of the cockpit) must stay
white or be of a lighter colors. It is permissible to have small
colored patterns though.
- It must be possible to realize the livery using computer-cut self-adhesive foils.
- The choice of colors must not clash with colors chosen for the interior of the first Panthera.
- On the tail boom (half-way between the wing and the tail) there must be space provided for registration markings at least 25 cm tall. On the bottom side of left wing, there must be space for registration markings of at least 50 cm tall. Registration markings read ÔÇťS5-DPAÔÇŁ.
- Send your contribution #EM#636e6c776176724778607a627f797c6a7c3f617a#EM# not later than 10 January, 2012 and do not forget to enclose:
- Three images of the proposed livery on basis of the original templates (three views of aircraft).
- Short description of livery (max 200 words).
- Your contact details.
- Authors are provided with:
- High resolution templates of three aircraft views with transparent background (PNG):
- Panthera Logo in vectorial format (PDF). Click here.
- Color scheme for interior of the first Panthera. Click here.
The winning livery design, according to Pipistrel's panel of judges, will be awarded with 1000 EUR and signature on the actual aeroplane reading
┬╗Livery design by *Name Surname*┬ź.
Read terms and conditions.