- Modern light and strong, well accessorized two seated comfortable tandem trikes.
- Made in long life composite materials and electrostatic powder coated hot paint protected steel.
- Ready to fly, certified like UL aircraft in various countries.
- 1 year warranty, factory support and service centers all over Europe
- Economical to own, simple to fly and maintain.
PIPISTREL TRIKES are light, extremely strong and safe, weight shift UL aircraft. There are nearly 300 units flying all over Europe, north Africa, Philippines, etc. The characteristics like: auto stability on ground, strong composite landing gear, low resistance in the air, low noise and high push with special Pipistrel propellers, are the main reasons that the Italian army chose Pipistrel trikes for training special army troupes. For the same reason the PIPISTREL TRIKES were used by the Army of Croatia in the independence war. But the trikes are mostly built for sport and school purpose. They are so universal that nearly all types of wings from all world wing producers fit on them. In Germany for example Spider trike was homologated with Hazard, XP, Mild, Falcon and Fun wings.
All models have:
- spring front fork suspension and glass-carbon back suspension,
- engine support on double set of anti vibration shock absorbers,
- seat belts,
- auto stabile front fork with foothold and fast tire change system,
- 4 ply 4.00 x 100 back wheels,
- big composite instrument panel for 8 instruments mounted on shock absorbers,
- complete Electro installation with 2 engine check switches,
- 4 aux. switches with fuses, main key switch with fire on board security,
- complete fuel installation with fuel pump support on shock absorbers,
- hand gas and bowden choke levers,
- all engine cables in auto lubricated Teflon bowdens,
- support for battery and
- pocket for documents